Happy Friday
Am proud to announce I woke up with my first hangover:
1) The throbbing head complete with pain activating rolling marbles in the skull--check
2) The bleary eyes filled with eye-poo -- check
3) The furry shrivelled sponge somehow replaced my tongue sometime between getting home at 5-ish and 9am when I woke up due to 1) -- check
4) The numbness in my feeties -- check
Between Sambucca shots and B52s, lots of good old britpop, drunken singing and dancing, I managed to sneak in a helluva good time. Feh. Sure beats work drinks. Teeheehee.
Am proud to announce I woke up with my first hangover:
1) The throbbing head complete with pain activating rolling marbles in the skull--check
2) The bleary eyes filled with eye-poo -- check
3) The furry shrivelled sponge somehow replaced my tongue sometime between getting home at 5-ish and 9am when I woke up due to 1) -- check
4) The numbness in my feeties -- check
Between Sambucca shots and B52s, lots of good old britpop, drunken singing and dancing, I managed to sneak in a helluva good time. Feh. Sure beats work drinks. Teeheehee.
HOME with the Chikas



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home