This worn out gopher is taking a nice long break to reassess her life.
Part 5th year anniversary, part mini-sabbatical, D and I are off to Vietnam for 12 days. First stop Saigon, then flight to Danang from which we'll chug along to the historical Hoi An and Hue. Afterwhich, it's Hanoi -- to see Uncle Ho embalmed in history, and ponder life over what I hear are unbeatable 20c beers.
See ya my darklings... and I'll try my best to update along the ways
Part 5th year anniversary, part mini-sabbatical, D and I are off to Vietnam for 12 days. First stop Saigon, then flight to Danang from which we'll chug along to the historical Hoi An and Hue. Afterwhich, it's Hanoi -- to see Uncle Ho embalmed in history, and ponder life over what I hear are unbeatable 20c beers.
See ya my darklings... and I'll try my best to update along the ways

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home