Birthday Surprise @ the Springs
April threw a surprise birthday partee for her fatty yesterday and it was awesome. She really went all out, with the nosh catered from Botak Jones and the booze from Brewerkz. We ate till we almost popped, then soaked in the pool and had more beer. A day later and I am still sluggish and tired from all the food! The lamb chops were surprisingly good (especially for red meat in a warmer) -- tender and moist, perfect with mint sauce.
The 'cake' was another splenour -- a pretty profiterole tower! So very nice! It's the perfect no-fuss, self-serve cake. I must have gorged on at least 6 to 8 of those cream filled babies.
April threw a surprise birthday partee for her fatty yesterday and it was awesome. She really went all out, with the nosh catered from Botak Jones and the booze from Brewerkz. We ate till we almost popped, then soaked in the pool and had more beer. A day later and I am still sluggish and tired from all the food! The lamb chops were surprisingly good (especially for red meat in a warmer) -- tender and moist, perfect with mint sauce.
Lovely Spread
The 'cake' was another splenour -- a pretty profiterole tower! So very nice! It's the perfect no-fuss, self-serve cake. I must have gorged on at least 6 to 8 of those cream filled babies.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home