Rainy Day Girl

Sad as a story, my rainy day girl Sat on her hands in a saccharine world

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I was in Bintan when my brother called to say that he had rescued a sick Siamese cat from our neighbourhood. When I got back, I found this sweet darling.

Photobucket

I fell for the sweetheart immediately. She has the darlingest little face, and those brown paws, oh! But we cannot keep her. :( Part of the reason is the risk of infection. But we're ready to accept the risk and mitigate it. A less critical reason, but ultimately, one with more implications, is that my aunt won't have her. Mum babysits her kids, and Aunt Paranoia is being, well, to put it mildly, unreasonable. It's devastating.

My brother adores Hazel, and I do too. She has the sweetest temperament for a stray. And her cajoling mews are so irresistable. She loves being cuddled. We are determined to find her a good loving home. Please help: http://hazelthesiamese.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home